AFCAT 2017 Application Form, AFCAT 2nd Online Form June 2017, AFCAT 2nd Application Form 2017, AFCAT Application Form June 2017, AFCAT 2nd 2017 Online Application Form 2017
- 1 AFCAT Application Form 2017 -IAF 2nd AFCAT
- 2 @www.careerairforce.nic.in AFCAT 2nd Application Form 2017 Details
- 2.1 Important Dates to Remember for AFCAT 2nd 2017 Application Form
- 2.2 AFCAT Recruitment Eligibility Criteria 2017
- 2.3 AFCAT Exam Pattern 2017
- 2.4 AFCAT 2017 (1st& 2nd) Selection Process
- 2.5 AFCAT 2nd 2017 Exam Centers List
- 2.6 AFCAT 2nd 2017 Admit Card
- 2.7 How to Apply AFCAT 2nd 2017 Application Form
- 2.8 AFCAT Application Form June 2017 Notification – AFCAT 2nd Admit card 2017
AFCAT Application Form 2017 -IAF 2nd AFCAT
AFCAT 2nd Application Form 2017 –> AFCAT 2017 Application Form, AFCAT 2nd Online Form June W2017. Hello Fiends, How are you? Welcome to all of you at our web portal. We are writing here to inform all of you about AFCAT 2017 Application Form June or AFCAT Application Form 2017. AFCAT 2nd Application Form – The Air Force Common Admission Test is organized/conducted for all Male and Female students who are interested in joining the Indian Air Force as Commissioned Officers in Flying , Ground Duty Branches & Technical Branches. The exam is organized two times in every year that are in the month of February & September. This a golden opportunity for the candidates who are searching jobs in Govt Sector but in Defense Filed. Now the AFCAT Released the Notification to recruit candidates on many more posts to fill up vacancies. Those candidates are interested and also eligible for these Air Force jobs 2017 then they can apply online. If candidates want to know more or be alert about it then go on an official website or stay here with us on this web page.
@www.careerairforce.nic.in AFCAT 2nd Application Form 2017 Details
Organization Name: – Indian Air Force (IAF/AFCAT)
Posts Name: – Technical Posts, Ground Field Posts, and Flying Posts
AFCAT Application Form: – From June 2017
Job Location: – India
Official Web Site :- www.careerairforce.nic.in
Important Dates to Remember for AFCAT 2nd 2017 Application Form
|1.||Availability of AFCAT 2nd 2017 notification||June 2017|
|2.||Online application form Start||June 2017|
|3.||Last Date to Apply Application Form||July 2017|
|4.||Admit Card Availability||Update soon|
|5.||Exam Date||September 2017|
|6.||Result Date||Update soon|
AFCAT Recruitment Eligibility Criteria 2017
AFCAT Application Form: We are providing below details regarding minimum eligibility criteria needed for Technical Branch, Flying Branch and Ground Duty Branches.
For Flying Branch
- Interested candidates who are born in between 2nd January 1993 to 1st January 1998 including both dates can apply.
- B.E/B.Tech from a university with secured 60% marks or three-year duration Bachelor’s degree with 60% marks and should have studied Mathematics and Physics at 12th level.
- Min. Height- 5 cm and Minimum Vision- 6/6 in one eye and 6/9 and other.
For Technical Branch
- Candidates who are born between 2nd January 1992 to 1st January 1998 including both the dates, can apply.
- Pass-out in Sections A and B exams of Aeronautical Society of India or Associate Membership of Institution of Engineers (India) along with minimum 60% marks or have Graduation degree of 4 years time period.
- Min. Height– 5 cms (152 cms for female candidates)
|Govt Jobs||Bank Jobs||Railway Jobs||SSC Jobs||Females Jobs||Police Jobs|
AFCAT Application Form – For Ground Duty Branch
- Candidates who are born in between 2nd January 1992 to 1st January 1998 including both the dates can apply.
- For Accounts Posts – Candidates should hold a post graduation degree in any discipline with minimum 50% aggregate marks.
- For Administrations and Logistics Posts – Post Graduation with 50% aggregate marks.
- For Educational Posts – Post Graduation degree with min. 50% aggregate marks.
- Min. Height – 5 cms (152 cms for females)
AFCAT Exam Pattern 2017
- The Exam will be of 2 hours time period.
- The questions will be Multiple Choice options.
- Questions like as from the numerical ability, verbal ability, reasoning, general awareness and military aptitude.
AFCAT 2017 (1st& 2nd) Selection Process
- The candidates who have successfully submitted their online form will call for Air Force Common Admission Test (AFCAT) and Engineering Knowledge Test (EKT).
- The List of candidates who will be shortlisted after AFCAT/EKT will be called to attend further test conducted at one of the Air Force Selection Boards (AFSBs) located at Mysore, Dehradun, Gandhinagar, Varanasi/Kancharapara.
AFCAT 2nd 2017 Exam Centers List
AFCAT Application Form: The exam centers are listed here :- Amritsar, Ambala, Allahabad, Ahmedabad,Agra, Barnala, Bengaluru, Bathinda,Belgaum, Bagdogra, Bidar, Bareilly, Chandigarh, Chennai, Chabua, Dehradun, Darbhanga, Delhi, Gorakhpur, Guwahati, Gwalior, Halwara, Hyderabad, Hashimara, Imphal, Jammu, Jalandhar, Jorhat, Jamnagar, Jaipur, Jodhpur, Kolkata, Kanpur, Kalaikunda(Kharagpur), Kochi, Lucknow, Leh, Mumbai, Mysore, Mohanbari, Nagpur, Nal (Bikaner), Pathankot, Ojhar (Nasik), Patna, Pune, Salua (Kharagpur), Port Blair, Srinagar, Sirsa, Suratgarh, Saharanpur, Silchar, Shillong, Sulur (Coimbatore), Tezpur, Thane, Thanjavur, Vadodara, Thiruvananthapuram, Varanasi etc.
AFCAT 2nd 2017 Admit Card
AFCAT Application Form: The admit card is available for you but you need to go to the official web site of the respective body. Please carry your admit card along with your self with one of your identity proof such as driving licence, passport, voter identity card, college identity card or any other ID proof while come to attend the exam. All the Candidates will be need to carry their respective admit card at the time admission test as well as during SSB personal interview. Therefore, please keep this document preserve properly.
How to Apply AFCAT 2nd 2017 Application Form
Candidates who are meeting with minimum eligibility criteria as laid down by the respective authority they need to follow below-mentioned steps in order to apply for AFCAT (1 & 2) 2017.
- Go to the official web portal of the India Air Force (IAF).
- Firstly complete the registration procedure and note down your registration id number.
- Fill-up application form with utmost carefully and ensure about it, that there should not be any mistakes committed by you in the application form.
- Please keep carrying all necessary certificates ready before you apply for example scanned copy of Xerox (size 10 to 50 KB) and other relevant certificates if the necessary of it.
Official Links: –
AFCAT Application Form June 2017 Notification – AFCAT 2nd Admit card 2017
Hey, Guy’s..!! If you arr interested in it then you can apply from here. AFCAT released the application form active link. We have already mentioned all details here and now you can get all information from here. We have a target to provide always all truth details and we have done it here. If candidates have any query then they should it here and we always here to help all of you.