MPPSC Assistant Professor Admit Card 2018
The Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission is all set to conduct the written exam for the Assistant Professor Post. The Contenders willing to participate in the Assistant Professor Written Test can download the MPPSC Assistant Professor Admit Card for respective test now. The MPPSC is planning to release the MP Assistant Professor Admit Card 2018. The MP PSC is all set to conduct the written examination for all candidates who had applied for the MPPSC APE Recruitment 2018. The Recruiting authority decided to held the Online Computer Based Test on the different exam centers in the MP State. The Exam Centers will be provided in the Indore, Bhopal, Jabalpur, Gwalior, Sagar, Satna, Ujjain Districts. The MPPSC Assistant Professor Admit Card Release Date is not available currently. Candidates who are looking for the Admit Card download MPPSC APE Admit Card/ Hall Ticket before 15 Days of Exam Date. The MPPSC Assistant Professor Exam Date available due course. Aspirants till have sufficient time duration to make exam preparation. Candidates can download MPPSC Assistant Professor Syllabus Hindi PDF from this link.
Note: MP Assistant Professor Exam is schedule on June 2018 in two shifts. The Paper 1 conduct in 1st Shift i.e. 10:00AM to 12:00PM. The Paper 2 will commence in 2nd Shift i.e. 02:15PM to 04:15PM. MP Assistant Professor Admit Card will available from 1st Week of June 2018 on MP Online Website.
MP Assistant Professor Admit Card 2018
Candidates going to participate in the Upcoming Assistant Professor Written Examination can download the MPPSC Assistant Professor Admit Card 2018. The Candidates who have successfully applied for the State Service Exam, Assistant Professor Exam, State Forest Service before the last date, are eligible to download the MPPSC Asst Professor Hall Ticket/ MPPSC SFS Admit Card, MPPSC SSE Admit Card 2018. All mentioned SSE, APE, SFS Online Exam shall conduct on the different exam centers. The MP Assistant Professor Call Letter 2018 will available through the Online Mode. Exam authority will not entertain any other mode for the distribution of Madhya Pradesh Assistant Professor Admit Card/ Hall Ticket 2018.
MP Assistant Professor Exam Date 2018
Online Exam should be schedule in more than one days in Multiple shifts. The Exam Date, Shift Timing, Shift Number and other credentials are also available here. Candidates aware of the whole detail for Assistant Professor Vacancy as mentioned below.
- Organization : Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission
- Category : Recruitment
- Name of the Post : MP Assistant Professor
- Number of Post : 2968 posts
- Application Mode : Online mode
- Category: MP Asst Prof Admit Card
- Admit Card Release Date: 1st Week of June 2018
- Exam Date: Update Soon
- Official Website: www.mppsc.nic.in
MPPSC Assistant Prof Hall Ticket/ Exam Date 2018
The MPPSC Admit Card is compulsory to enter in the examination hall. Exam conducting authority provide separate seat number and exam center to every applicant. The Detail like Name, DOB, Seat Number, Registration Number, Exam Center Name & Address, Reporting Time, Exam Duration, and general instructions mentioned on the MPPSC Assistant Professor Admit Card 2018. Aspirants need to carry a Clear and Fresh printed copy of MPPSC APE Admit Card to the Exam Center. Candidates asked to produce the MP Assistant Professor Hall Ticket while examination hall entry.
MPPSC APE Admit Card 2018
|Exam Name||Admit Card Release Date||Exam Date|
|State Service Exam||1st February 2018||18th February 2018|
|State Forest Service Exam||1st February 2018||18th February 2018|
|Assistant Professor Exam||June 1st Week 2018||June 2018|
Important Instructions for MP Assistant Prof Exam 2018
- Candidates download the MPPSC Assistant Professor Admit Card via Reg No and DOB from official site.
- The Admit Card is also accessible via Online Registered Mobile No, Name and DOB.
- Candidates also contact the help line number: 0731-2700406 or Email- email@example.com.
- Candidates also attempt the Mock Test on the official Website.
- Aspirants must reach at the examination hall 1:30 hr before the exam starting time.
- The Electronic Devices are banned in the examination hall.
- Candidates don’t write anything on their hand with Ink or Mehndi for the Bio metric Attendance.
- Additional 20 Minutes time also provide to the Physically Challenged candidates.
- Candidates also bring the Photo Identity Card with themselves for Identification.
MP PSC Asst Professor Admit Card 2018
Candidates going to write the examination of State Service Exam, Assistant Professor Exam, State Forest Service, can download the MPPSC SFS/ APE/ SSE Call Letter from this web portal. Aspirants write the exam paper carefully. The Online test carries 400 Marks for each subject. Aspirants have 3 hours sufficient time to complete 400 Questions. The Question Paper will available in Both Hindi and English Language. After the conduction of written examination, the MPPSC Assistant Professor Result 2018 should be uploaded on the official portal. The MP Assistant Professor Interview Date also available due course.
MP Assistant Professor Exam Pattern 2018
All Contenders suggested to check the below mentioned exam pattern while starting the exam study and attempt written exam paper accordingly.
|1.||Written Test||I||A||GK of MP||200||400||180 Minutes|
Steps to Download MPPSC Assistant Professor Admit Card 2018
- Aspirants are required to visit the official website of MPPSC
- Visit the Candidates Alert section presented in the middle section of website’s home page.
- Choose the Latest vacancy admit Card
- The MPPSC Admit Card download page will appear on the screen.
- Enter Registration Number/ User ID and Password
- Click on the Search button.
- The MPPSC Assistant Professor Hall Ticket display on the screen.
- Check personal detail and save it.
- Print and Laminate the admit card for exam purpose.
MPPSC Assistant Professor Preliminary Exam Admit Card: Download here
MP Sahayak Professor Admit Card 2018
The candidates are now preparing for the written exam for the MPPSC Assistant Professor recruitment. Before printing the MP Assistant Professor Admit Card, candidates evaluate it carefully, because error can be tolerated while exam hall entry. The exam date of the recruitment is updated soon. The MPPSC Assistant Professor Admit Card 2018 will be available for a few days of the written exam. All the required and the necessary details of the MPPSC Asst Professor Admit Card/ Call Letter and the written exam are given below in this article. The applicants can also visit the official website of Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission i.e. www.mppsc.nic.in for more detail.