MPPTCL Recruitment 2018
MP Power Transmission Company Limited (MPPTCL) has announced notification for the Recruitment of 70 Line Attendant vacancies on contract basis. The eligible Candidates of Madhya Pradesh candidates can apply for the MPPTCL Recruitment 2018. The candidates resident of MP State, who had freshly completed the ITI after 10th Class can grab this golden job offer. The Total 70 MPPTCL line Attendant Vacancies are available for Fresher candidates and additional 14 Posts are reserved for the Ex-Soldier. The MPPTCL Posted the category wise different posts in the respective department. The MPPTCL 4th Grade Recruitment 2018 empty posts will be filled on the basis of Online Written Exam. The MPPTCL Line Attendant Vacancy 2018 is the Contract Basis Bharti. The Candidates who are eligible for the MPPTCL Latest Recruitment 2018, can make their registration via online mode before the 14th January 2018. Check more detail below.
Note: Madhya Pradesh Power Transmission Company Ltd Line Attendant Online Application Form is now available. Candidates are advised to make Online registration form before the last date 14-01-2018.
MPPTCL Line Attendant Application Form 2018
The Candidates with minimum education qualification criteria, can fill the MPPTCL Recruitment Application Form 2018. The MPPTCL Release the official notification on the 15th December 2017 for 70 70 Line Attendant Vacancy. Currently the MPPTCL Application 2018 is open. All interested candidates who are interested to join the MPPTCL Line Attendant Recruitment 2018, can make their registration before the last date 14th January 2018. The Candidates can also make the MPPTCL Application Form Correction within the 22-12-2017 to 14-01-2018. The MPPTCL Admit Card will available 22-01-2018 and after the few days of admit card announcement the MPPTCL Line Attendant Online Exam will proceed on 05-02-2018. Candidates can check the Important Dates, Exam Dates, Syllabus, Exam Pattern, and other detail here.
MPPTCL Line Attendant Application Form Fee 2018
- General/ OBC: Rs. 1000/-
- Portal Charge: 600/-
- Application Fee: 200/-
- Other Charge: 200/-
- SC/ ST: Rs. 800/-
- Portal Charge: 600/-
- Other Charge: 200/-
MPPTCL Line Attendant Vacancy Detail 2018
|Organization Name||MP Power Transmission Company Limited|
|Name of the Post||Line Attendant|
|Category||MPPTCL Recruitment 2018|
MPPTCL Line Attendant Eligibility Criteria 2018
- The Minimum educational qualification is 10th Passed.
- Candidates must had completed the ITI (NCVT/ SCVT) Electrician Diploma from any Govt Certified ITI Institute.
- Passed ITI with minimum 65% Marks.
- SC and ST Candidates had the minimum 55% Marks.
- Applicants must belong from the MP Domicile.
- Candidates also become the member of PM Insurance Scheme.
- Minimum Age Limit is 18 Years
- Maximum Age Limit is 40 Years
- Age relaxation is also applicable for SC ST Ex-S.
MPPTCL Line Attendant Recruitment Dates 2018
|Starting Date for Online Application||15-12-2017|
|Last Date for Online Application||14-01-2018|
|Dates for Correction in Application||22-12-207 to 14-01-2018|
|Date of downloading Admit cards||22-01-2018|
|Date of uploading Mock test Question Book||31-01-2018|
|Date of Online Exam||05-02-2018|
|Releasing Date of Answer key||07-02-2018|
|Objections Receiving Dates||07-02-2018 to 10-02-2018|
|Date of resolution from Objections||20-02-2018|
|Releasing Date of Online Exam Result||22-02-2018|
Post Wise MPPTCL Vacancy Detail 2018 – Line Paricharak
MPPTCL Line Attendant Bharti Selection Process 2018
- Online Written Exam
- Cut off Marks Publication
- Merit List Declaration
- Physical Endurance Test
MPPTCL Line Attendant Physical Criteria 2018
Steps to Apply MPPTCL Recruitment 2018
Interested & eligible candidates can apply for the MP Line Attendant Vacancy 2018 online through the website www.mponline.gov.in.
- Candidates visit the MP Online Web portal.
- Now check the Latest Line Attendant Vacancy link.
- Clink on the respective link
- The MPPTCL Line Attendant Application Form will display on the screen.
- Fill asked detail carefully.
- Enter Bank Account Detail for online payment.
- Upload the Colored Passport Size Photograph of mentioned dimension.
- Upload Scanned copy of 10th & ITI Certificate and Domicile Certificate.
- Accept the Terms and Conditions
- Click on the submit button.
- The MPPTCL Application Form will be submitted successfully.
- Save and Print the Generated Receipt for later use.
MPPTCL Admit Card 2018 Line Attendant Vacancy
Candidates satisfying the desired eligibility conditions as mentioned in the Official MPPTCL Recruitment Notification can apply online on or before last date 14th January 2018 with the help of details mentioned on this page. The MPTRANSCO Recruitment 2018 written exam will conduct on the 5th February 2018. The Successfully shortlisted candidates further invited for the Physical Examination. Department will upload the MPPTCL Line Attendant Admit Card on 22nd January 2018. The MP Line Attendant Vacancy 2018 is the great employment offer for the unemployed candidates. So don’t waste time and apply immediately for MPPTCL Recruitment 2018 ~70 Line Attendant Vacancy Notification Online Form 2018.
MPPTCL Line Paricharak Application Form: Click here