- 1 Rajasthan High Court Recruitment 2018
- 1.1 HCRAJ Rajasthan High Court Vacancy 2018
- 1.2 Rajasthan HC Peon Vacancy 2018
- 1.3 Rajasthan HC Group D Vacancy Detail 2018
- 1.4 Rajasthan HC Recruitment Dates 2018
- 1.5 Rajasthan HC Vacancy District Wise 2018
- 1.6 Rajasthan HC PEON Bharti Eligibility 2018
- 1.7 Rajasthan High Court Group D Application Fee 2018
- 1.8 Rajasthan HC Jodhpur PEON Selection Process 2018
- 1.9 How To Apply Rajasthan High Court Recruitment Form 2018
- 1.10 Rajasthan High Court Vacancy Admit Card 2018
Rajasthan High Court Recruitment 2018
The Rajasthan High Court has invited online application forms for the 2309 Posts of Class IV Employee (Office Peon/ Equivalent). There are 2178 positions available for the Non TSP Area and 131 Posts are for the TSP Area. The Eligible & Interested candidates can apply for the same on the official Rajasthan High Court web. The Respective Rajasthan High Court Recruitment 2018 notification is available on the Raj HC official website. The candidates seeking for the 10th Passed or 12th Passed Govt Jobs in Rajasthan State, can apply for the Rajasthan High Court Vacancy 2018. This is very good news for the candidates who are looking for jobs in HCRAJ Jodhpur. Interested Candidates may apply Online for Rajasthan High Court Bharti through the official website.
The Rajasthan High Court PEON Recruitment Application Form commence from 12.02.2018 to 13.03.2018. More details like age limit, selection procedure, educational qualification, Category wise post, Pay Scale, Exam Pattern, Syllabus, Admit Cards, Results, how to apply etc. continue visit here.
HCRAJ Rajasthan High Court Vacancy 2018
The Rajasthan High Court Jodhpur issued Recruitment Notification for various Group D Posts. The candidates who are mentally and physically eligible for the Rajasthan High Court Recruitment 2018 can apply Online. Recruitment authority will accept the applications via the Online mode only. The Rajasthan High Court Vacancy Application Dates are mentioned already. Candidates need to apply before the last date. Selection of candidates will perform on the basis of Academic Merit and Written Exam. Candidates with Secondary or Senior Secondary can apply for the Rajasthan HC Peon Vacancy and become the Govt Employee. We have already posted the Rajasthan HC Group D vacancy Application link at the end of this page. Candidates also carry all educational qualification documents while online application for the Class IV Employee (Office Peon).
Rajasthan HC Peon Vacancy 2018
The Rajasthan High Court was established on 21 June 1949 under the Rajasthan High Court Ordinance, 1949. The court has a sanctioned judge strength of 50.There were five High Courts functioning in the various units of the States – at Jodhpur, Jaipur and Bikaner, the High Courts of former Rajasthan and Matsya Union, before unification of the Rajasthan. The Rajasthan High Court Ordinance, 1949 abolished these different jurisdictions and provided for a single High Court for the entire State.The Rajasthan HC time to time recruit various staff for the number of posts. The Raj HC Publish the Rajasthan High Court Recruitment Notification and commence the Application Registration.
Rajasthan HC Group D Vacancy Detail 2018
- Organization :- Rajasthan High Court, Jodhpur
- Name Of Jobs :- Class IV Employee (PEON)
- Number of Post :- 2309
- Application Form Status :- Released
- Mode of Apply :- Online
- Location :- All over Rajasthan
- Official website :- www.hcraj.nic.in
Rajasthan HC Recruitment Dates 2018
Candidates also need to check the Raj HC Exam Dates before the online application for the respective Rajasthan High Court Recruitment 2018.
|Rajasthan High Court Vacancy Detail 2018|
|Notification Release Date|
10th Feb 2018
|Application Form Start Date|
12th Feb 2018
|Application Form Last Date|
13th March 2018
Rajasthan HC Vacancy District Wise 2018
|Name of District||Number of Posts|
|Sirohi (Abu Road)||11|
Rajasthan HC PEON Bharti Eligibility 2018
- Candidate should have Age Minimum 18 year or Maximum 35 year.
- Upper age relaxation of 05 years for SC/ ST
- 03 years for OBC & Other candidates is applicable as per rules
- Secondary from RBSE or Equivalent Board
- Knowledge or Devanagri.
- Knowledge of Rajasthani Culture.
Rajasthan High Court Group D Application Fee 2018
- General Application Fee: Rs – 100/-
- OBC Category Application Fee: Rs- 100/-
- SC/ST /other Category Application Fee is Rs- 25 /-
- Application Fee is Non Refundable.
- Refundable if Application Form Dismissed.
Rajasthan HC Jodhpur PEON Selection Process 2018
- Written exam
- Academic Merit
- Document Verification
- Final Joining
How To Apply Rajasthan High Court Recruitment Form 2018
- First of All visit official website.
- Check Posts details which you want to apply.
- Now check post details and all information regarding post.
- Fill the Online application form carefully with adequate detail..
- You can change personal information once you apply for post.
- Upload your images signature and photograph etc
- Deposit the Application fee via mentioned method.
- Click on Submit button
- Take print out of application form for future reference.
Rajasthan High Court Vacancy Admit Card 2018
Applicant those apply application forms now start preparation of examination because after announcement exams date there are no more time to cover examination syllabus. For the better exam preparation, the Rajasthan High Court Syllabus is also available. Candidates don’t wast this golden opportunity and immediately apply. Because after the last date, remaining candidates will not apply for the latest Rajasthan HC Vacancy 2018. If Any Candidates Have Any query or question regarding Rajasthan High Court Recruitment 2018 then come into comment box.
>> Important Links >>