REET Recruitment 2018 Eligibility Criteria
The Rajasthan Eligibility Cum Entrance Exam Of Teachers is going to Be Conducted in this year. We also inform that according to the REET Latest news 2018, the Rajasthan Board is conducting the REET 2018 on 11th February 2018. So the REET Exam Date 2018 is now available. But to Apply this Exam the Candidates who are interested they all are Seeking REET Eligibility Criteria 2018. But now you are at Right place Because we have mentioned here the Eligibility Details. You must Scroll down to get all relevant details.
अंतिम तिथि 7th December है. जल्दी करें आवेदन 7th December 11:59 PM से पहले
REET Eligibility Criteria 2018
The Rajasthan Public Service Commission Declared an official announcment for the Direct Recruitment for 3rd Grade Teacher 30,000 Posts. The Application Form Online RPSC 3rd Grade Teacher 2018 after the declaration of REET Result 2018. The Aspirants can register the Rajasthan (RPSC) 3rd Grade Teacher Vacancy form via online mode. And Before to apply for the Application form Aspirants must read the eligibility section for the REET RPSC 3rd Grade Teacher REET Recruitment 2018 as – Age Limit & Educational Qualifications. REET Eligibility Criteria Check.
The Candidates who have already appeared in the RTET 2011, RTET 2012, REET 2015 can also participate in the REET 2017 to improve their Result.
Note: Candidates belonging to the any of State can apply for REET 2017-18. He/She will be having the BSTC/ B.Ed Degree or Elementary Diploma Course certified by the National Council of Teacher Education NCTE.
Important Instructions for Eligibility
- Candidates Completed B.Ed from UP/ Bihar/ Punjab/ Haryana and all other States can also apply for REET in Rajasthan.
- B.Ed 1st Year Pursuing Candidates are not eligible for REET Application Form 2018
- Candidates who have completed their graduation in Commerce Subject can also apply for the REET 2018 on Graduation Base.
- Commerce Stream applicants can apply for Math/ Science/ SST subjects accordingly.
- Aspirants who have completed the B.Ed through MA Basis in any subject are also eligible for REET 2018.
- Candidates below 45% in 12th or Graduation cannot apply for REET Application Form.
- There is no special relaxation is available for Ex-Serviceman.
REET 2018 Age Limit Criteria
- The Candidates who are interested in this REET 2018 Exam then their Age Limit must be above than 18 years
- Age Relaxation will be applicable as per the Govt Norms.
- Candidates born after January 1970 can also apply for the REET 2018
- There is not Specified Upper Age Limit.
REET Educational Qualifications 2018 -Level-1-2
- Applicants must have 60% marks to Qualify the Rajasthan Eligibility Entrance Test (REET) for General Category Candidates.
- And As per the government rules and regulation Applicants from the SC / ST / OBC must have 36% marks in the exam of REET. REET Eligibility Criteria Check Out
Educational Qualification REET Level-1- Class-1st-5th
- The Candidates should have to pass Senior Secondary with minimum 50% marks or performing in the final year of 2 year diploma in the Elementary Education.
- Applicants must have qualified the Senior Secondary with minimum 45% marks and passed or performing in the final year of 2 year Diploma in the elementary education in accordance with the NCTE.
- The Candidates must have Senior Secondary with the minimum 50% marks ans qualified or performing in the final year of 4 year Bachelor of Elementary Education.
- The Aspirants must have qualified Senior Secondary or its similar with at least 50% marks or qualified or performing in the final year of 2 year Diploma in the Education (Special Education).
- The Graduation and Qualified or performing in the final year of 2-year Diploma in the Elementary Education. REET Eligibility Criteria Check Out It
REET Level-2 Education Qualification (Class 6th to 8th)
- Applicants must have graduation degree qualified or performing the final year of 2 year Diploma in the Elementary Education.
- Applicants must have qualified with the Minimum 50% marks and 1 year B.Ed Qualified or Performing in the final year of 2 years B.Ed.
- The Aspirants should have Passed Graduation with the Minimum 45% marks and 1 year B.Ed qualified or pursuing the final year of 2 years Bachelor in Education (B.Ed.)
- The Aspirants must haver Senior Secondary with the minimum 50% marks and qualified or performing in the final year of 4 years B.El.Ed.
- Or Other Wise Senior Secondary with the minimum 50% marks and cracked or performing in the final year of 4-year B.A/ B.Sc.Ed or B.A Ed./ B.Sc.Ed.
- Graduation with 50% Marks and Passed or Appearing 1st Year B.Ed Specialization Education.
REET Application Form 2018 Detail
- Organizing Body: – Rajasthan Board of Secondary Education
- Exam Name: – REET 2017-2018
- Posts Name: – 3rd Grade Teacher Posts
- REET Online Application Forms Start Date: – 6th November 2017
- Application Form Last Date: 30th Nov 2017
- REET Exam Date: – 11th Feb 2018
- Official Web: – http://www.reetbser.com
REET Application Form Fees – REET Eligibility Criteria 2018
- The Applicants must have to pay the Application Form fees as per the Before Last date.
- REET Application Fees for Level 1 is Rs 550/-
- Application Fee for Level 2 is 550/-
- Applicant want to apply for Both Level 1 & Level 2 also need to pay the Rs 750/-
- The Applicants can submit fee via both Cash Payment or Online Payment.
- Cash Payment Modes:
- Baroda Rajasthan Kshetriya Gramin Bank
- ICICI Bank
- Punjab National Bank
- Online Payment Modes:
- DCB Bank
- ICICI Bank
- Punjab National Bank