RSMSSB Junior Assistant Recruitment 2018
Rajasthan Kanishtha Sahayak Vacancy 2018: The Rajasthan Subordinate & Ministerial Service Selection Board had released the 10917 Kanishtha Sahayak Vacancy Notification. The Govt of Rajasthan is decide to fulfill the 10917 Vacancy Posts of Kanishtha Sahayak in Rajasthan Subordinate Department Office. So after the approval of Raj Govt, the RSMSSB is now planning to reveal the RSMSSB Junior Assistant Recruitment 2018 Notification. The Latest Rajasthan Jr Assistants Vacancy is the valuable chance for the candidates who are searching for the Govt Jobs in Rajasthan. There are the huge number of applicants/ students who had completed their educational qualification or pursuing the 12th or Bachelor Degree in the various stream can apply for the RSMSSB junior Assistant Bharti 2018. The only skilled and eligible candidates can apply for the RSMSSB Jr Assistant Recruitment 2018. The Screening of eligibility and skills of candidates should perform on the basis of Written test. The Written Exam is mandatory because the number of candidates surely more as compared to the number of posts.
Note: Rajasthan Kanistha Sahayak Online Form is starting from tomorrow 10th May 2018. Applicants can apply from SSO Rajasthan Portal with the help of SSO ID.
राजस्थान अधीनस्थ एवं मंत्रालयिक सेवा चयन बोर्ड ने राजस्थान के अधिनस्थ विभाग/ कार्यालय में कनिष्ठ सहायक (जूनियर असिस्टंट) से समन्धित 10917 पदो के लिए की भर्ती के लिये विज्ञाप्ती जारी कर दी है, इच्छुक अभ्यर्थी अंतिम तिथि से पहले ऑनलाइन आवेदन कर देवे, ज़रूरी योग्यता से समन्धित जानकारी आप विभाग द्वारा जारी नोटिफिकेशन मे देख सकते है,
RSMSSB Junior Assistant Vacancy 2018
All the candidates and visitors now glad to hear that the RSMSSB is all set to update the Rajasthan Junior Assistant Recruitment Notification on their official website. The Registration of candidates will accept via the RSMSSB Jr Assistant Application Form. Candidates who will possess the RSMSSB Kanishtha Sahayak Vacancy Eligibility Criteria, can fill the Application Form. Rajasthan Junior Sahayak Application Form will available via the Online mode only. We are discussing the Detailed RSMSSB Junior Assistant Recruitment Notification here. Candidates will get the RSMSSB Junior Assistant Vacancy Application Form Start Date, Last Date, Notification Release Date, Eligibility Criteria, Selection Process and other detail here. So that candidates confidently apply for the RSMSSB JA Vacancy 2018.
Rajasthan Kanishtha Sahayak Vacancy Notification 2018 – 10917 JA Posts
The Latest RSMSSB JA Vacancy Detail is highlighted below. Aspirants can check it and take action accordingly.
- Post Name –Junior Assistant (Kanishtha Sahayak)
- Department Name –Rajasthan Subordinate and Ministerial Service Selection Board
- Number of Posts –10917 Vacancies
- Notification – Released on 16-04-2018
- Article Category – RSMSSB junior Assistant Recruitment
- Application Mode – Online
- Application Form Status – Available from 10th May 2018
- Pay Scale – Pay Matrix Level 5
- Official Website– www.rsmssb.rajasthan.gov.in
Rajasthan Jr Assistant Vacancy Eligibility Criteria 2018
The candidates who are interested in the RSMSSB Junior Assistant Recruitment 2018, can fill the Online Application Form on the basis of below mentioned eligibility criteria. Aspirants also need to satisfy the RSMSSB junior Assistant Educational Qualification and Age Eligibility. Only the eligible candidates processed further.
- Candidates from the Indian Origin can apply.
- Must qualified the 12th Class from Recognized Board.
- Computer Diploma in any stream i.e. O Level, COPA, DPCS, RSCIT
- Degree or Diploma in Computer Science/ Computer Application.
- Diploma in Computer Science & Engineering.
- The Minimum Age Limit is 18 Years.
- Maximum Age Limit is 40 Years for General category.
- Caste wise age relaxation is also applicable.
- Candidates check the official RSMSSB Kanishtha Sahayak Bharti Vigyapti/ Notice.
Rajasthan Jr Assistant Vacancy Exam Dates 2018
|Notification Release Date||12.04.2018|
|Online Application Start Date||10th May 2018|
|Online Application Last Date||8th June 2018|
|Exam Date||September 2018|
|Admit Card Availability||15 Days before Exam Date|
RSMSSB Jr Assistant Bharti Procedure 2018
Candidates must aware of the Rajasthan Junior Assistant JA Selection Procedure. After the closing of Application Form, the Recruitment authority will invite the candidates for the Written Exam. The RSMSSB Junior Assistant Recruitment Exam will be the Online/ Offline mode. Candidates who will successfully crack the Written test further invited for the Interview Process and verification of Credentials.
- Written Test
- Skill Test/ Typing Test
- Personnel Interview
- Document Verification
RSMSSB Junior Asst Vacancy Detail
- TSP Area: 1149 Posts
- Non TSP Area: 10106 Posts
RSMSSB Jr Assistant Application Form 2018 Kanishtha Sahayak Vacancy
Candidates can apply for the RSMSSB JA Recruitment 2018 via the Online Application Form posted on the official domain. The RSMSSB always collect the Online application form only. So all candidates are suggested that they don’t try to apply offline or via any other mode. The Hand Written Applications will be discard. Candidates also have an Activated Mobile Number and Email ID for generation of OTP, User Name and Password. The RSMSSB Jr Assistant Bharti Application Form will be accepted till the Last Date. The Online application link will dismiss after the last date. So all candidates remain aware and check all the latest activity news posted by the Selection Board.
RSMSSB JA Application Form Fee 2018
Willing candidates have to pay the asked amount of application fee. Category wise Application Fee Submission detail is given here.
|General, Creamy Layer OBC/ MBC||Rs. 450/-|
|Rajasthan Non Creamy layer BC/ SBC||Rs. 350/-|
|PD, SC/ ST||Rs. 250/-|
|Deposit at||E-Mitra Kiosk or Community Service Center|
|Application Form Correction Fee||Rs. 100/-|
RSMSSB Kanisth Sahayak Exam Syllabus/ Pattern 2018
- Phase 1: Written Exam
- GK, Daily Science, Math: 100 Marks Paper (3 Hours Duration)
- General Hindi/ English: 100 Marks Paper (3 Hours Duration)
- Phase 2: Skill Test (Typing in Hindi or English on Computer)
- Speed Test (10 Minutes/ 25 Marks)
- Efficiency Test (10 Minutes/ 25 Marks)
Steps to Apply RSMSSB Junior Assistant Recruitment 2018
- Candidates should confirm your eligibility before apply online.
- Keep all your documents with you i.e. photographs, signature, cast certificate, 10th, 12th & graduation mark sheets
- Now open the direct online application link or official website.
- Now Click on the Direct Apply Online link.
- The RSMSSB JA Vacancy Form will appear on the screen.
- Fill the Application form with correct detail.
- Upload your Photograph and Signature in mentioned dimension
- Deposit the Required amount of Application Fee via specified payment method.
- Check application form again.
- Click on the submit button for final submission.
- Save User ID and Password for future use.
- Background: White or Light Yellow
- Size: 3.5 cm X 4.5 cm
- Pixel: Minimum 240 X 320 or Maximum 480 X 640
- File Size: Between 50 KB to 100 KB
- Pixel: Minimum 280 X 80 or Maximum 560X 160
- File Size: Between 20 KB to 50 KB
RSMSSB Junior Assistant Admit Card 2018
Few Days before the ETV Rajasthan Tweeted regarding the 10290 Kanishtha Sahayak Vacancy declaration Notification. The recruiting authority also disclose in newspaper regarding the RSMSSB Junior Assistant Recruitment 2018. The Rajasthan Junior Assistant Admit Card 2018 also available before the Written Exam Date. RSMSSB Jr Assistant Exam Date will also available along with the official notification. Candidates need the 12th passed Govt Jobs in Rajasthan, now start the RSMSSB junior Assistant Recruitment Exam preparation now. You can also refer the RSMSSB Jr Assistant Syllabus, Previous Exam Papers, Model Papers, Sample Papers and Solved Papers for the hard preparation.
RSMSSB Kanishtha Sahayak Vacancy Notification
RSMSSB JA Application Form (Start From 10th May 2018)