- 1 SSC CGL 2018
- 1.1 SSC CGL Notification 2018
- 1.2 SSC CGL Application Form 2018
- 1.3 SSC CGL Application Fee 2018
- 1.4 SSC CGL Official Notification Date 2018
- 1.5 SSC CGL Exam Dates 2018
- 1.6 SSC CGL Eligibility Criteria 2018
- 1.7 SSC CGL Region Wise Vacancy Detail 2018
- 1.8 SSC CGL Exam Pattern 2018
- 1.9 SSC CGL Tier 1 Exam Pattern 2018
- 1.10 SSC CGL Tier 2 Exam Pattern 2018
- 1.11 SSC CGL Exam Syllabus 2018
- 1.12 Steps to fill SSC CGL Application Form 2018
- 1.13 SSC CGL Admit Card 2018
- 1.14 SSC CGL Result 2018
SSC CGL 2018
The Staff Selection Commission is all set to publish the SSC CDL Notification For the candidates who are preparing for the Combined Graduate Level Exam 2018. Candidates, the Commission will release the SSC CGL 2018 Notification in the Month of May 2018. Candidates who are interested to join the Staff Selection Commission Jobs can also fill the SSC CGL Application Form 2018 as per the available dates. The Selection of Candidates will perform on the basis of SSC CGL Tier 1/ Tier 2 Objective Type Written Exam, SSC CGL Tier 3 Descriptive Type Exam and SSC CGL Tier 4 Skill Test. Candidates go through the content written below.
SSC CGL Notification 2018
Soon the Staff Selection Commission will release the SSC CGL Tier 1 Application Form after the SSC CGL Notification 2018 Declaration. Yet the recruitment authority has not announces any official dates regarding the SSC CGL 2018. But as per the previous status, Last year SSC CGL Notification was released on 16th May and also commenced the SSC CGL Application Form on the same date. On 30th July 2017, the SSC CGL Admit Card was available for the SSC CGL Tier 1 Exam held from 4th August to 24th August 2017. Candidates who are now busy in the SSC CGL 2018 Preparation on different Coaching Centers, or Tuition Classes also remember the tentative SSC CGL Exam Schedule and prepare accordingly. The SSC CGL Tier 1/ Tier 2 Exam will conduct the Online Computer Based Mode.
SSC CGL Application Form 2018
Candidates, who are searching for the SSC CGL Application Form 2018, are informed that you will get the link for SSC CGL Registration after declaration of SSC CGL Notification Date. The Commission wil accept the CGL Application Form via the online mode only. The Registration from the offline mode or email or by post will be discarded. So Aspirants fill the SSC CGL Application Form through the official Website with the submission of SSC CGL Application Fee 2018 for successful registration. Candidates also fill the application form carefully without any mistake. Always fill the information mentioned in the 10th/ 12th Certificates.
SSC CGL Application Fee 2018
- CGL Application fee is applicable for all male and female candidates.
- Aspirants need to pay the 100 Rs as application fee.
- Submit the SSC CGL 2018 fee via the online mode.
- Application Fee once paid should not be refunded in any of case.
SSC CGL Official Notification Date 2018
- Exam Authority: – Staff Selection Commission
- Exam Name: – Common Graduation Level
- Name of Posts: – Various Department Posts
- Number of Posts: Mentioned Soon
- Job Location: – All Over India
- Job Type: – Central Govt. Jobs
- Category: SSC CGL Notification
- CGL Official Notification Status: Awaited
- Official website: – www.ssc.nic.in
SSC CGL Exam Dates 2018
Candidates also remember the official SSC CGL Exam Dates 2018. Candidates before applying for the SSC CGL 2018, also check the important dates in SSC CGL Notification 2018.
|SSC CGL 2018 Notification Release Date||May 2018|
|SSC CGL Application Form Start Date|
SSC CGL Application Form Last Date
|SSC CGL 2018 Admit Card Availability – Tier 1||July 2018|
|SSC CGL Tier-1 Exam Date||August 2018|
|SSC CGL Tier 1 Result declaration||October 2018|
|SSC CGL Tier 2 Admit card||November 2018|
|SSC CGL Tier-2 Exam Date||November 2018|
|SSC CGL Tier 2 Result declaration||January 2019|
|SSC CGL Tier-3 Exam||Available Soon|
|Interview/ Skill Test Date||Update Soon|
SSC CGL Eligibility Criteria 2018
Here we have posted the SSC CGL 2018 Eligibility Criteria. Because on the basis of available SSC CGL Eligibility Standards, candidates can apply for the SSC CGL 2018. Only the candidate who will satisfy the SSC CGL Educational Qualification and Age Limit can apply for the SSC CGL UPcoming Exam. The Available all detail also mentioned in the SSC CGL Notification 2018.
SSC CGL Age Limit
- Lower Age Limit: 18 Years
- Upper Age Limit: 27 Years
- Category wise relaxation is also applicable.
SSC CGL Educational Qualification
- Passed 10th/ 12th from the certified board.
- Completed Gradaatio in any stream from the UGC Certified institute/ university.
SSC CGL Region Wise Vacancy Detail 2018
|Region||Number of Vacancy|
|Total Vacancy||Update Soon|
SSC CGL Exam Pattern 2018
Candidates via referring the SSC CGL 2018 Exam Pattern, can make the exam preparation accordingly and score better marks as expectation. The candidates who are not aware of the Numner of Questions, Name of Subjects, Exam Mode, Exam Paper Type, Marking Scheme, Time Duration and other important news.
- Exam Mode: Online
- Question Paper Type:
- Tier 1 & Tier 2 is Objective Type
- Tier 3 is Descriptive Type
- Number of Questions:
- Tier 1: 100
- Tier 2: 400
- Tier 1: 200
- Tier 2: 800
- Negative Marking: Applicable in whole SSC CGL 2018
SSC CGL Tier 1 Exam Pattern 2018
|Subject Name||Number of Questions||Marks||Time Duration|
|General Intelligence Reasoning||25||50||75 Minutes|
for VH and candidates suffering from Cerebral Palsy: 100 Minutes
|Total 100 Questions||200|
SSC CGL Tier 2 Exam Pattern 2018
|Subject Name||Number of Questions||Marks||Time Duration|
|Qualtitative Ability||100||200||120 Mins|
|General Awareness/ Finance||100||200|
| Total 400 Questions||800 Marks|
SSC CGL Exam Syllabus 2018
- Intelligence Reasoning
- General Awareness
- Quantitative Aptitude
- English Comprehension
Steps to fill SSC CGL Application Form 2018
We already mentioned above that the CGL Application form is mandatory to make online Registration. Only the aspirants who will pay the SSC CGL Application Fee before the last dates will eligible to join the SSC CGL Tier 1 Exam. So here we have pointed some easy and convenient steps to guide the candidates to fill the SSC CGL 2018 Registration Form.
- First of all visit the Official Website Region Wise.
- Now go to the link Combined Graduate Level Online Application.
- Click on that.
- The Online application form will display on the screen within the few seconds.
- Fill asked information in the application form like Personal Detail.
- Upload the required documents like Photograph and Signature.
- In next step deposit the Application Fee via the online mode.
- Check application Form again
- Make the final submission.
- Save and Print the Generated Receipt.
SSC CGL Admit Card 2018
To enter the examination hall, the SSC CGL 2018 Admit Card is necessary. Applicants can also download the SSC CGL Admit Card Region Wise. Candidates belonging to the NR, SR, ER, WR, KKR, NER, NWR, MPR, and CR Region can download their admit card separately. Generally the SSC CGL Admit Card is available before one to two weeks of exam starting date. So this year candidates also expect the SSC CGL Hall Ticket declaration in the last week of July 2018.
SSC CGL Result 2018
The SSC CGL Tier 1, Tier 2 Result is very important for all candidates. After qualifying the Tier 1 Exam, shortlisted candidates can attempt the SSC CGL Tier 2 Exam. After the official publication, the SSC CGL Result will available on the official website. Candidates can download the SSC CGL 2018 Scorecard with the help of SSC CGL Admit Card Number/ User ID and Password. Usually the SSC CGL Result will available after the two months of exam date.