- 1 UTC Conductor Admit Card 2017
- 1.1 UTC Admit Card: Download Link 1 || Download Link 2
- 1.2 Check UTC Roadways Admit Card 2017 Written Exam Date
- 1.3 Important Points
- 1.4 UTC Conductor Exam Hall Ticket 2017
- 1.5 Detail Written on UK Roadways Conductor Admit Card 2017
- 1.6 UK Transport Conductor Admit Card 2017
- 1.7 UBTER UTC Conductor Admit Card 2017 Exam Pattern for
- 1.8 Procedure to Download UBTER UTC Conductor Admit Card 2017 Online
- 1.9 Important Documents Carry with UTC Conductor Admit Card 2017 for Exam
- 1.10 UTC Conductor Call Letter 2017 Uttarakhand Roadways Admit Card
Uttarakhand Roadways Conductor/ UTC Admit Card 2017
The UTC has revealed the UTC Roadways Admit Card 26th November Exam for Conductor on their official website. The Uttarakhand Transport Corporation had recently recruited the job notification for the selection of 424 conductors in Roadways. After the successful completion of UTC Conductor Admit Card 2017, now the UTC Department is all set to publish the UTC Conductor Admit Card 2017. The Department will select the eligible candidates on the basis of written examination and skill test. So for the upcoming UTC Conductor Written Test on 26th November 2017, the Transport Department is going to publish the UTC Conductor Exam Date Hall Ticket 2017. So we are playing our active role to provide the UK Roadways Conductor Admit Card 2017 to all candidates.
उत्तराखण्ड रोडवेज कंडक्टर प्रवेश पत्र 26th November परीक्षा के लिए उपलब्ध ह।
UTC Conductor Admit Card 2017
Candidates, you can get your UTC Conductor Exam Admit Card/ Hall Ticket after the officially issued to you by the Authorities of the Recruiting Department for the post of Conductor. There are various candidates who have made their enrollment for 424 Bus Conductors in the UTC. The Board now provide the UTC Conductor Admit Card 2017/ Hall Ticket to all those applicants for the post of Conductor. The Candidates who have not fulfilled the demands of the Roadways Transport Department will no longer eligible to issue the UTC Conductor Hall Ticket 2017. This means the candidates are not being issued the Uttarakhand Roadways Admit Card or UTC Hall Ticket, will not be allowed to take part in the selection procedure that will be conducted to shortlist the applicants that have applied for the Recruitment Procedure for the post of Conductor.
UTC is preparing for the Uttarakhand Roadways UTC Conductor Admit Card for upcoming 26th Nov Written Exams. Candidates will notify accordingly.
UTC Admit Card: Download Link 1 || Download Link 2
उत्तराखण्ड रोडवेज कंडक्टर प्रवेश पत्र जल्द ही लिखित परीक्षा के लिए उपलब्ध होगा। जिन उम्मीदवारों ने 424 कंडक्टर जॉब्स के लिए आवेदन किया है उन्हें नवीनतम अपडेट प्राप्त करने के लिए इस पृष्ठ पर रहने की सलाह दी गई है।
Check UTC Roadways Admit Card 2017 Written Exam Date
|Name of Organizer||Uttarakhand Transport Department|
|Category||UTC Conductor Admit Card|
|Name of Post||Conductor|
|UTC Conductor Hall Ticket Expected Date||15 Days prior Exam Date|
|Exam Date||26 November 2017|
10:00 AM to 12:00 PM
|UTC Admit Card Status||Available Soon|
The UTC Roadways Conductor Admit Card will available in the 2nd Week of November 2017. Candidates also stay here for more updates and download Uttarakhand Roadways Admit Card.
- The Exam Mode is Offline OMR Sheet Based.
- The Negative Marking will be awarded for each wrong answer.
- Question Paper Pattern Should be the Multiple Choice Questions/ Objective Type.
- The Use of Whitner in OMR Sheet is not valid.
- Candidates reach at the examination center half an hour before the exam starting time.
UTC Conductor Exam Hall Ticket 2017
The Uttarakhand Roadways Conductor Admit Card will be issued for entering the exam center to write your paper. The UTC Admit Card for 424 Conductors will available via the online mode. Before the 15 days of written examination. The UTC will upload the UTC Conductor Admit Card 2017 on their official website. The Call Letter/ Hall Ticket/ Admit Card will generate electronically on the official website. No person will get the Uttarakhand Transport Corporation UTC Conductor Call Letter/ Admit Card in the offline mode such as post-medium. The Applicants sure to check all the details printed on the UTC Conductor Call Letter like- exam center code, exam timings, reporting timings, your photograph, signature etc. is clear or Not.
Detail Written on UK Roadways Conductor Admit Card 2017
- Name of Exam Test
- Test Center Name
- Center Address
- Registration Number/ Application Number
- Roll Number
- Reporting time at the exam center.
- Examination Duration.
- Important Guidelines for candidates
UK Transport Conductor Admit Card 2017
Now many of the candidates are searching for the Uttarakhand Roadways Conductor Admit Card on different websites for written examination. The UTC Conductor Call Letter 2017 is not activated currently. But soon it will available and we will also activate the direct link to download the UTC Conductor Admit Card 2017. The Candidates can easily get the UTC Roadways Conductor Hall Ticket 2017 with the help of registration number, user ID, and Password. After placing the available information on the right place, the UK Roadways Conductor Admit Card will display on the screen.
UBTER UTC Conductor Admit Card 2017 Exam Pattern for
- Written examination will contain the Objective Type Questions
- Duration of examination is two hours.
- Question Paper will contain different types of questions from four subjects that are
- General Hindi
- General Knowledge
- General Study.
- There is 1/4 mark will be deducted for every wrong answer.
Note: Mobile, Calculator, Bluetooth, or any other electronic devices are strictly prohibited in Examination hall. So don’t refer ant medium for inconvenience in exam paper.
Procedure to Download UBTER UTC Conductor Admit Card 2017 Online
- Open the official web portal of the Uttarakhand Transport Corporation.
- Now on the homepage, search for the download the UTC Admit Card/ Hall Ticket for the post of Conductor.
- Click on the available web link
- A new page will be opening in front of you.
- Now fill in the details that are asked to generate the UTC Conductor Admit Card / Hall Ticket that has been issued to them.
- Click on the option generate the Admit Card
- The UTC Conductor Call Letter will display on the screen.
- Check the personal detail and available exam dates carefully.
- Save and print the permission letter on the A4 size paper.
Important Documents Carry with UTC Conductor Admit Card 2017 for Exam
- School/ College Identity
- Voter ID or Driving License
- Aadhar card
- Passport Size Photograph
- Any other identity proof as mentioned in the official advt.
UTC Conductor Call Letter 2017 Uttarakhand Roadways Admit Card
Each and every candidate will get an electronically generated copy of the UK Conductor Admit card. The UTC Conductor Hall Ticket / Admit Card will probably issue to the candidates before 2 weeks of the UTC Conductor Exam Date 2017. Candidates without the UTC Roadways Conductor Call Letter/ Hall Ticket, will not eligible to write the written exam test. The UTC Conductor Admit Card Release Date is not available yet. The candidates always carry a hard copy of Uttarakhand Roadways Conductor Admit Card 2017 with himself to the examination center.
HELPDESKUBTER@GMAIL.COM ( सोमवार से शनिवार, Time-10:00 AM to 06:00 PM )
(+91)8448039848 ( सोमवार से शनिवार, Time-10:00 AM to 06:00 PM )